Gabriella (Paranormal BBW Romance) (Alpha Marked)

Gabriella - Celia Kyle Starting this book I did not realize it was book 2 of the series, it honestly didn't matter because the book sucked me right in and explained enough about the sisters and their mates that I could not tell I was on book 2 (I actually bought book 1 and read it when I finished this book). Gabby is such an awesome female lead, she has spunk and stands up for what she believes in. Knowing she is at the Gathering, which is like Speed Dating for humans & wolves, to find her mates doesn't make the males literally sniffing her any easier. Marked humans are exactly what is sounds like, a human born with a mark on her body. The mark means she is a compatible mate for Alpha Males. Yes, plural as in two males. There are two Alpha Males that lead each pack and both are dominate males that work together but are not together sexually (unless they choose to be). They mate with a Marked female that calms them down so they can lead the pack efficiently. Berke knows he is an Alpha male but likes his position as Captain of the Guards for the Ruling Alphas. His second in charge is his best friend Jack, who he bonded with when they were just small boys. Jack has been denying the bond for years until he meets Gabby for the first time. Even after his wolf is screaming at him that she is his mate, Jack still continues to deny her. The pain his denial causes everyone puts their lives and future in danger.
I loved the humor in this book and I am looking forward to book three.